Locating specific pipes and cables in large
underground networks is becoming increasingly
complex. Ground distortion effects, caused by
differing soil types and proximity to other
conductors , make the operator’s job more difficult
and time-consuming. The most important requirements
for a locator under these circumstances are
ease of use, accuracy and reliability. Radiodetection’s
RD7000 addresses this need with several ground breaking
features that deliver accurate, reliable and
- Construction Industry
A broad range of standard active frequencies
and rugged construction make the RD7000SL a
reliable and versatile locator.
RD7000DL - Water Industry
For contract technicians working in pipe location
and inspection, from sewers to maritime boilers,
to petrochemical plants.
RD7000PL - Power Industry
The RD7000PL identifies the target cable reliably,
even in areas of large-scale, trunked cable
deployment of complex electrical networks.
- Telecom Industry
Large bundled pairs of cables require specialized
location equipment to find a selected signal.
Light weight – 28% lighter than industry
• IP54 Rating – you can operate it in almost
• Transmitter and receiver feature a large,
high contrast backlit LCD screen. Centros™
Over 50 software and hardware patents
• Combination of new and innovative algorithms
with established software on a high-performance
• Improves the accuracy and repeatability
• Delivers powerful signal filtering and analysis
allowing continued operation even in the most
electrically noisy environments. eCAL™
A Radiodetection technique that allows the
operator to validate the original factory
calibration of the RD7000
• eCAL can issue and print validation certificate
without needing to return the RD7000 to a
Guides the operator to the central axis
of the pipe or cable
• Guides with dynamic left and right arrows
and differentiated audio tones
• The longer the arrow, the further the distance
from the target
& S Solutions now offers service and repair
on this product.
Please contact us for more information.
the complete RD7000
brochure including technical specifications.
- The new RD7000 utility locator is available in four models, each targeted for an industry.
- RD7000 DL for locating water pipes, sewer pipes and pipe inspection cameras
- RD7000 PL for locating electric power cables locating
- RD7000 SL for Excavation contractors to locate general utilities before digging.
- RD7000 TL for the telephone and communications locator professionals.
- Improves on speed, accuracy, simplicity, reliability and many other features, yet remains cost-effective.