The RD8000PDL and PXL are powerful successors
to the industry standard RD4000PDL and PXL pipe
and cable locators. The RD8000 improves on speed,
accuracy and reliability yet remains a cost-effective
solution for any application delivering unique
user features. Designed with the latest, patented
digital firmware, RD8000 delivers a highly controllable
and reliable locate solution to service any industry,
anywhere in the world.
- Light weight – 28% lighter than industry
- IP54 Rating – you can operate it in almost
- Transmitter and receiver feature a large,
high contrast backlit LCD screen. Centros™
- Over 50 software and hardware patents
- Combination of new and innovative algorithms
with established software on a high-performance
- Improves the accuracy and repeatability
- Delivers powerful signal filtering and analysis
allowing continued operation even in the most
electrically noisy environments.
- ILOC™ is an advanced Bluetooth® link between
the RD8000 locator and transmitter
- ILOC allows the operator to control the
- Less time walking and more time locating. SurveyCERT™
- Gives the operator the tools to pass survey
information to third-party applications for
audit, analysis and reporting
- 1000 locate records can be stored and reviewed
- Upload this information to PDA or PC using
RD8000 Bluetooth connection. eCAL™
- A Radiodetection technique that allows the
operator to validate the original factory
calibration of the RD8000
- eCAL can issue and print validation certificate
without needing to return the RD8000 to a
- Accurate depth readings as only indicates
a locate depth when the locator is correctly
oriented directly above the pipe/cable.
& S Solutions now offers service and repair
on this product.
Please contact us for more information.
||Download the complete RD8000
brochure including technical specifications.
The RD 8000 is the premium locator on the market today
C&S Solutions is proud to offer the state-of-the-art technology of the RD 8000. Our customers appreciate the ease of use as well as the reliability of this light-weight tool. The RD 8000 is the top of the line model for pipe and cable locators on the market today.
The RD 8000 offers many great features that make it unique in its capabilities. It is a must-have if you work around buried pipes, cables and utilities. For example, the RD 8000 features null arrows that point the user in the direction of the buried lines. A compass also assists users in finding the exact point where the line is located. When you are using the RD 8000, there is no guesswork!
This unit also offers dynamic overload protection which extends the operation of the RD 8000 where other products fail. It filters out unwanted signals so the signals are clear and specific. The RD 8000 also features eCAL which allows the user to validate the original factory calibration of the unit anytime.
C&S offers non-destructive and non-invasive equipment to locate electrical lines, power lines, gas lines and much more. C&S Solutions sells in only the following States: Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Indiana.
New RD8000 underground cable and pipe locators:
- Displays cable or pipe direction
- Remotely controls the transmitter from 1/3 mile for quick selection of optimal frequency and output levels
- Displays peak and null signals simultaneously for faster accuracy check
- 28% lighter than RD4000